The Parochial Church Council (PCC)
PCC members, who are Trustees in law, have overall control of the charity that is the Parochial Church Council of St Mary Nantwich and are responsible for making sure the charity is doing what it is set up to do.
The current PCC members are :-
- Rector – Rev. Dr. Mark Hart
- Associate Minister – Rev. Prof. Bernard Moss
- Asst Curate – Rev Paul Wheeler
- Steve Lockett – Treasurer
- Pat Stalker – Churchwarden & Deanery Synod member
- Chris Harris – Churchwarden
- Beth Roberts – Secretary
- Gill Appleton – Deanery Synod member
- Penny Beeston
- Belinda Coghlan
- Bryan Coghlan – Deanery Synod member
- Helen Lockett
- Sharon Yates
- Ros Reid
- Ian James
- Linda Lewis
- Simon Russell
- Robert Sivocha
- Paul O’Brien (co-opted)
- Jan Allotey – Deanery Synod member
- Mary Harris – Pastoral Worker – Deanery Synod member
- Emma Kennedy
Future meeting dates:-
Standing Committee: The first Wednesday of each month.
PCC: Thursday 16th May, Thursday 25th July, Tuesday 17th Sept, Thursday 21st Nov 2019
APCM: Weds 22nd April 2020
Church Electoral Roll
The church’s electoral roll is the register of its voting members.
To be eligible for your name to be on it, you should be over 16. Everybody whose name is on the electoral roll is entitled to vote at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting which is held before the end of April each year.
If you are not on the roll and would like to be on please complete an application form, fill it in and hand it in to the Electoral Roll Officer: Dr Richard Appleton or a Churchwarden, or to the Parish Office. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act the information declared on the form will be stored and used only by St. Mary’s Church for internal use. This information will not be passed on to any third party.